This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Erarnitox

PlanB (FPS Project)

the new update is a bit small but i hope you enjoy it :d

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Erarnitox
  • Like 2

Please login or register to see this quote.

Lol didnt knew that... do you skate ? .... and thanks for the feedback about the name :d 

Edited by Erarnitox

Update3 is out! I have worked on a the multiplayermode including a ranking system.also i have upgraded the project to work with unity5. there are many other changes i have made. Most of them can be seen here:

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Erarnitox
  • Like 1

great work german comrade, all ya have to do is a few updates to create something awesome!

peace n good luck for ya!            

danish operator 

honest noob n teamate

This isnt a full Update but i havent posted something for a long time so i thought i could share some information with you about what im working on. Im basicly working on new weapons and i also remake the old ones because im not really happy with them. I will also replace the hand models. Here are some pictures of what i have done so far: 

new Grenades: Please login or register to see this link.   

new hands: Please login or register to see this link.  

and the new knife:  Please login or register to see this link.                                                   

Im really sorry but the next full Update will take a while.

(The models will have better Textures later on but first of all i have focused on the modeling part)

Edited by Erarnitox
  • Like 1

I like the "current progress : 5℅ done" bit haha ;)

Please login or register to see this quote.

yeah ... but its actually pretty sad that it takes that long to only reach 5% :d nvm. once i got the main stuff done and got some more time i will be able to progress a lot faster

Edited by Erarnitox