This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Erarnitox

PlanB (FPS Project)

I have reworked most of the project and here is a video of the current state of the game: 

There is still a lot of work that needs to be done but im progressing. 

I might add a roadmap of the project soon to have a better overview of the project and where it is going.

I feel like the old Updates are a little bit outdated but if you want to take a look. here they are: 

Please login or register to see this spoiler. Edited by Erarnitox
  • Like 7

negative beschleunigung ist immernoch eine normale beschleunigung, nur ist es abbremsen, man kann zwar in die zukunft reisen aber nicht in die vergangenheit, zumindest nicht so

Please login or register to see this quote.

ja da hast du recht ... es muss ja auch nicht 100% realistisch sein , jedoch könnte es möglich sein wenn man schneller als licht werden könnte ... zudem ist es beabsichtigt , dass unsere lieblings nazis in der zukunft stecken bleiben und nicht zurück können. Vielen dank für die kritik und danke fürs lesen  :-BD

Translate

1940-Berlin 

The Germans had no doubt win the war still will con-, but there were some bitter Käempfer 

among them who wanted at all costs Eringen a victory. 

These radical Nazis, often described as weak-willed, silly and stupid, were, at least some of them, 

Unfortunately, not so stupid and spineless. 

So a group of Nazi doctors came the idea of a "Plan B" to tinker 

They knew that a mathematician named Kurt Gödel already had a formula aufgestelt, 

are possible bewieß that time travel. 

They even had access to that formula, since the Gödel had left her house only days ago and it was already 

vacated by SS men, and they came across this formula, which was not understood by most Nazis, of a 

However, already and as luck would have it is also found that in the group described a rocket scientist 

worked with Wernher von Braun and a chemist of a revolutionary fuel / secondary explosive 

was convinced, where he conducted research. 

He said that even this fuel with a mass of only 1kg 

release enough energy könte around the world including atmosphere to heat 2 °. 

That would be enough to let fly at only 5kg to a Rakte 10years long in the speed of light, 

the acceleration time of 3years is already included. 

After much superior to our three scientists were convinced that time travel is possible

and that they are such also perform in the position. 

Plan B looked after some time the debate and brooding now as follows: 

-a build the rocket is driven by the "super fuel" to travel into the future 

-In The future, information on the outcome of the war and collect high-tech weapons 

leave â formula of kurt Goebels, so scientists at the negative acceleration 

can research so they from the future back into the past (the war began) 

could travel 

â Acquired apply knowledge in the past and win the war. 

However, when the rocket was ready and they already 5years long is auserhalb the Earth's atmosphere 

were undoubtedly came on, it would work. 

A year späeter they made sail back to the earth, for it is already wren on the edge 

our galaxy reached. 

further six years späeter they arrived back on Earth. 

When entering the earth's atmosphere verglüehte the greatest part of its missile and it Could be just so in a parachute rescue capsule. 

They were now arrived back on Earth after 123 years, but what they saw enjoyed any of them.

• Like 2

thank you .... did you translate it with google translate O.o cause your english isnt the best ... anyways a big thanks to you 

Please login or register to see this quote. Pretty sure that was google translate. The storyline is great, maybe document some on the game mechanics. If it isn't a 'unique' fps gameplay then just go for the fps kits.

Update 2 
Progress: 1%
date: 06.10.2014

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

i have also started to script the basic movement etc.  in some days the first build could be playable. 

Edited by Erarnitox

Looking good. if you need some help I can occasionally pitch in, just PM me when you need help :) 

11.10.2014

I have nearly finished the animations for the walther p38 and for the knife , also i started to model 2 new  weapons (mp40;STG44)

here you can see some pictures of the shooting animation of the walther p38:

• Like 2

Total progress: 1%

Im sorry im progressing really slow, but now ive created some animatins and finally rigged and animated the kar 98k 

here you can see a render image (textures will be createt later first of all i need to create a playable build so i can show sth. ) 

Total progress: 2%

I gave my game the name "Plan B"  and ihave nearly finished the basic weapon scripts and the basic movement scripts etc. so as soon i got them finished and have some sounds recorded the updated will be uploaded to Youtube.com to my channel : Please login or register to see this link. . Unfortunately im not able to post any more pictures in this topic so i dont have something that i can show you today. 

Edited by Erarnitox

Nope that is not good, don't make people think like that please don't add that.

My suggestion advanced multiplayer.

Edited by Eskovas Le Pro
  • Like 1

agreed. But i want a new concept of multiplayer mode ... not like 10minuts, small map, 2 teams .... we have seen this in far too much games. i think i will go for a kind of social experiment concept (unfortunately dayz came up with this idea also :/ )