This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
arwe2793

small 2d game for mobile :)

Please login or register to see this link.

what do you think ? :) its hawe main menu with all the stuff, and unlocking levels by pasing previous ones, game auto save ant etc:. :P i tested on mobile, no glich for now except few sound gliches, but i gess i will easy fix it :) 

if u need textures i used in game i sharing these in this wid:

Please login or register to see this link.

these textures is mine so you can use in nay game you want, commercial and non commercial ;)

i planing to place some ads in it and release to app store, how you think its worth to do that for few bucks to buy new or used phone? coz mine one is bricked and wont be revived cheap :/

looks very good! just one little pointer if you do plan on selling this (which I see no reason why not, it looks like a fun little game) please improve your english, its very off-putting (atleast for me as a native speaker) :)

Seems cool. I would play this but where will you put the adds. Make sure you leave some space so the adds don't cover the game.

Please login or register to see this quote.

thank you :) well when i writing with keyboard it doesn't matter in which language, i always misspell, my  fingers to fast for my brain to see what been pressed :) and in other hand yes i need to improove me english anyway, its not so good after all :/ but in game i will pay some time to fix all my language :)

i wont add ads at game time, just in main menu and levels selection :) and yas i will leave space :d i allways mad when other app hawe ads and then i cant press start game :d

Cool graphics and nice environment, but I have a doubt. Do you have copyright which allows you to use this hero?
Be careful ! It's just an advice. Well done ++

well i read that you cant sell dbz stuff without akira toriyama permision, and he to bussy to read all these thousand of dayly fan mails. so there probably no way you get response, but i noticed that in ios there is a couple dbz games, payd and free with ads... so i simply confused how thats works...  any way i want to finish this game and if i wont be able to release it i simply changenae and logo and animations and release like diferent game ... how about sprite it self, person who made it in his page sayd that you an use it for commercial purposes and want to be credited, or something

Edited by arwe2793

Why you don't want create your own character? Your game is cool and you will not struggle to create an original guy - maybe a dragon, a goat - I don't know :)
Leave this DBZ hero and do something new. It's my point of view - a poor advice ++

ya, well i notice that in android store isnt much dbz games, atleast those that would be fun to play and look and feel not so amateur and glichy. so i just think like so - its grt opurtunity to do something that noone did before on that platform, and including the fact that there is thousands of dbz fans and no dbz games , its should be grt opurtunity :d any way i probably will make my own character due copyright (still dont know how other ppl release theyr dbz games to app store without being sued).your goat idea so ridiculously funny that may could work :)