This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Memorix101

Need help with Photon - Leaderboard / Scoreboard

Question

Hello,

I wanna do a leaderboard for my game. The usual stuff you know from Call of Duty, Counter-Strike etc. (Kills, Deaths, Score ...) It's the first time I do it and I never worked with the Photon Custom Property thing.
Before I decided to do a post, I read that one, but I'm still stuck on my problem Please login or register to see this link.

So I need some help to set it up.

I want to know where do I need to setup the Hashtable/Custom Prop things (In Player.cs, Leaderborad.cs ...). I made a Player script (for sure) that controls the player behaviour like dying and stuff.
Then I made a leaderboard script which is drawing the GUI stuff. Next step would be to set the Hashtable stuff up.

I'm coding in C#. Well the stuff I prepare is that one from my "Leaderboard.cs":

Please login or register to see this code.

That's it and now I have no idea how to go on :/ It is drawing the stuff, but how to add kills, deaths and for sure sync it with the right player ? :)
Hope you guys can help me :)

Edited by Memorix101

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet