This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

alexander91

Looking for Modelers and Music/Sound etc. Creators

Hello. I am Working on a game Called Darkened Survival. Its a game alike to the Hunger Games Movie. Why alike? well because i dont whant to get copyrighted, and whats alike is that you spawn in the middle, maximum 24 can be in one server, you need to fight each other untill theres just one alive. The diffrence is that you spawn in the middle yes but in the moutain and the spawn area will explode after 60 seconds as the games begun. You are in a floating area/terrain. Falling through will kill you. 

So it seems that the I need Good Models and Great music creators.

Now about the payment. I am palling to Pay you all a great amount of money IF its a good work PLUS only when the game is in sale (So basicly if you are doing great ill Credit you and Pay you most of the money i get form others purchasing this game).

What i need you to Post Bellow is:

1.Some of your work (Few model Pictures OR your music videos/files)

1.How often do you have free time

Please login or register to see this quote.

I don't think you're exactly the person to be commenting on originality, especially when it says in your sig you're working on a generic fps -_______-

Idiot.. Survival is just a genre, the thing counts is the mechanics and the idea, this one is fairly original

• Like 1

Atmosphere is probably the most important part of a survival game. And for it to be really survival, you need to feel vunerable. And the monster/whatever enemy design is important too.

Ok so, im here looking for someone to help me out. What i get is some folks recommending me some random s*it. P.S. What monsters? There wont be any monsters..

Please login or register to see this quote. Oh I didn't know. But take a deep think on the enemies in your survival game. Whether its just the humans, or really the hazardous landscape.