This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
davharr28

Terrain Texture By Height Tool

Trying to get some input on what you guys think of the asset that  i made for the asset store, it basically paints the texture base off height, that be change at runtime, or just a one time modification, works with all terrain sizes.

Please login or register to see this link.

if interested in buying  send me a message

Reducing the price to 10 dollars just waiting for unity to approve.

• Like 1

@beanster well yes and no i could have done it by slope but in some cases i don't think it would have been the best solution, because if i only want to do mountains then slope would have been perfect but if i want to do caves beaches and so forth then slope would not be ideal special if i have alot of elevation like a tropical island 

@Johannes- o thanks hope to do future updates for it, im thinking of making a video on how you can make a season terrain at run time with my asset(winter,spring fall and summer) and plan to do a add on fog of war (circle reveal) that works on unity free version. As of right now not sure if people would find that useful.  The asset also includes a simple rts camera that i see the same type sell for 15 dollars, just mine is just missing a rotate, but that can be easily implemented in

Who thinks it would be better if a HD 4K seamless terrain texture pack is added?