This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

themars2011

Free RakNet Multiplayer FPS Project

Please login or register to see this link.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Please leave some feedback :)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Now I can tell the truth. I waited for this project all week.
I jump on it. Thank you. I will try soon and will be my feedback ++

lmfao the arms look like the model was shooting heroin and smoking crack. But still, free model is a free model. Project looks spot on man, won't be downloading it anytime soon but looks great man

Ok I have some questions. What advantages do you get when using raknet for a fps shooter? Is it faster than normal unity or even photon? Why did you choose raknet? And is it compatable with NAT punchthrough?

Please login or register to see this quote.

RakNet is Build in networking LOL !!!!

Please login or register to see this quote.

OMG, I would die not knowing that! :o I even asked myself, what the hell is RakNet...  Networking noob.... :P

Im uploading a mirror on mega, cant use dropbox for that anymore XD They blocked my public links because of too much traffic. 

• Like 1

Wow really awesome! But is there any other weapons and how this weapon will be displayed on another man? And can we pickup gun dropped by dead player?

In this project we got only one weapon and it's not possible pickup AK47 which dead player dropped.

It seems to me, it's a really good project with really clear code to start something better with other player/arms and many weapons.

I know you. You can do that...

То, что невозможно другим, тебе возможно. Твои проекты удивительны ++

I have a question about this code in the script "spawn". I read this part and I don't understand why you declare 3 times boolean "spawned" ++

Please login or register to see this code.

If I understand correctly, you do a screenshot to create a miniMap - just a picture.

Like this, you don't use a second camera. It's a good idea.

Misc/MainMenu and Network/Server are similar, but with first you create a most complex menu with options. Second is helpful for a simple project. Cool!

All in this code is really interesting for those who want learn about NetWork.

Master server seems to me out. I will try this project online soon.

I will try to change this player (I restore the soldier without MecAnim - I hate this). I have created two teams, using tag to avoid friendly fire.

I have some problem to create a chat because I cannot code an array in C#. It works to define victim and killer for all. I dev another project...

Thank you very much for this share ++

Guys, important Bug Fix!!

Replace MainMenu.cs with this:

and replace FixThings.cs with this:

The bug:

When Client A spawns on server before Client B joins, Player of Client A will be deleted on Client B. That means Client A's player will be "invisible" to Client B, but can still shoot him. Replacing the scripts will solve that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi TheMars2011. I have a question about rakNet1.51 - your last project. I have modified many aspect in your game, but I can't change player. I tryed to change him with the soldier, but without succes. Do you know some tutorial which explains us the method (with MecAnim or not). Thank you for you help friend ++