This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Pyrome

A video of me singing

So yeah, I made this music cover of the song all of me, and I'd like to know what you think of it. Here it is: Please login or register to see this link.

You guys have talent but it needs to be edited a bit. The voices overlap awkwardly and there is some mic bumping but overall good job.

Good job. Not my style of music but I know when someone has some vocal talent (and you have)!!.

Please login or register to see this quote.

true

You have a really great high voice, but you need to work on the power in your low voice and your overall power in your voice (I regularly perform in front of large audiences as an irish/folk/country musician and singer :)) but you have have a great base voice and with work could become really amazing :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys! I've never had a voice lesson, so I'm not perfect, but it's something I love to do, so I'm gonna keep perusing it.

Tune your guitar :YMAPPLAUSE:

• Like 1

Voice lessons are worthless :P just keep trying to improve and you will get better, the only thing a singing teacher can really teach you that xD

not bad actually !!

keep working and you'll improve eventually 

good luck :) 

it's decent. Nothing too fancy tbh. Try to inhale more air so you can get a better articulation and stopping the notes from dying (especially the girl, and at the end).

A few false notes here and there, and off-beat a few times. but overall nice :)

Maybe a recording tip; use a xlr studio microphone, with a cardiod interpolation and a popfilter. (shure pg42 is really nice)

You can also record the voices first with guitar backtrack (using headphones), and later redo the guitars so you have 2 seperate channels for mixing. More work, more joy, better quality :)

Well I've got more covers coming, so I'll probably make this an ongoing thread. Thanks for the feedback!

Hey man! I like the singing. I'm looking for someone who can sing decently so i can implement vocals in a track. If you wanna know more about it PM me

Hey guys I've started taking courses on DJ audio mixing and editing! I'm using this audio mixer called Tascam dm-4800

Please login or register to see this quote. Who cares anyway, it's the "Offtopic" section ;)

Speak of the devil, here are three more non-professional covers, which do you want me to make into a professional cover?

Crazy:

Hallelujah:

Dani California:

Oh yeah, I probably have this community to thank, but the original video now has over 26,000 views. So thanks! It means a lot, the support I mean!