This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

nightbird0

Animations Moves The Object

Question

So, i tried everything i found on the internet, i made an other go and made it parent but no luck. 

Take a look : 

8 answers to this question

I dont know that mutch about this, but when u made the animation or when someone else did then mby he didnt make the anim at the 0,0,0 cordinates. I think that could be the problem, but try to make a another animation with 0,0,0 (The X.Y.Z thingy) in unity animator and see if it moves again. Because i think that when the guy made the anim he already started the anim in like 12,3,7 or something so it moves in unity in the same cordinates. But yeah like i said, i dont know that mutch about animating. :)

If you have 3d max, u could just throw the object in to the 3ds max and play the animation and see if it moves the same way. If it does it is a easy fix but if it doesent i would say that it is a unity problem. 

So if it does the same in 3ds max then find the first keyframe where the animation starts and move the object to 0,0,0. :)

you need to put the prefab in a new empty gameobject 
as soon as you gonna add a empty game object and put the prefab(gun with hands) in there . then problem needs to dissapear :d
hope it helped ;)

Edited by maximus148