This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Frosty5

Hello Fellow Soldiers

As I fall and crash from the snowy grounds of the north pole into the hot sandy battlefields of Amredunity. I look up and there I see all of you, battling and fighting the wraith of bugs and issues approaching from many universes of games and projects. An epic feeling comes into me, I stand up and I join the battle to fight and perish these bugs and to clear a path to the world of success where we honor our games and up ahead lays the land of victory.

**==

Hello fellow armedunity soldiers, I am a new fellow member (Corporal, because I've already passed newbie and jr. member and have 2 stars as a member :P ). Most of you know I joined the community a while ago and I didn't have the time to introduce my self to the community. My name is David, I am 12 years old. And of course most of you have already seen my work, I am the kid behind the shaders "Ocean Shader (Indie)", "Indie Sky" and many others. I have 2 year experience in programming, and 4 year experience in modeling. and I would say a 1/2 of year experience in shaders. Yes you may find it hard to believe and may not think its true but yes I do have that amount of experience, I started out as a film maker (you can find my youtube channel here - Please login or register to see this link. ) so I have some advantages there, but to make a long story short. I got bored at one time and discovered unity and got obsessed with it. I am developing my first game ( a 2d side scroller shooter, running into some issues at the moment). So at most times when I'm working on my game of course when you are a kid you usually get bored and need playtime, well i kind of already got rid of that habit but anyways I tend to feel lazy at some times and I really need a lot of motivation to help me going. And thankfully you guys are there for me and cheer me up. I still have a lot to learn and I hope I learn a lot from this community!

Let the battle continue!!!  **==

Regards,

Frosty5

Edited by Frosty5
  • Like 2

Thats hecka the intro,

Welcome Corporal, welcome to armedunity squad 147, im general legokid, ill be your instructor from here. now get ready and suit up, we dont want pussies among the army.. are you one? no? good... CAUSE I DONT TOLERATE PUSSIES!!! Now prepare for battle soldier, go, go, go

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

YES SIR!

haha,  but frosty, awesome intro hahaha

Hahaha, yep I was in the mood for it so I wrote the intro. Thanks guys

Your actually Gunnery Sergeant.

Please login or register to see this link.  - Each rank one by one. (a newbie would be private, jr. member would be privateFirstClass)

Edited by Frosty5

You're 12, and you have 4 year experience with modeling? No shit. You either big troll, or a fucking genius.  :YMAPPLAUSE:

its true, you may not believe me of course. I started modeling when used to do film making, i was horrible back then. But now i can do this

Please login or register to see this link.

You amaze me with the things you can do.. your going to find yourself a huge career doing these things :) those models look great by the way keep up all the amazing work :)

Welcome to the community! I'm Majestic, veteran on here since i joined Armed Unity 2 or 3 years ago, when it was on a different server.

If you ever have any questions, or find people to be real douches, just report this to one of the Moderators on this forum, or to the owner 'OneManArmy' or me, and i'll report it to them for you.

Good luck with your work!

There's a difference between modeling and game ready modeling, the models look okay visually, but they aren't for games, or at least optimized games, which would run smoothly according to geometry these models have.

Guest HostilityKD

Welcome to the Armed Unity community.

>> Make sure you check a few things before starting to post/try scripts <<

Rules: Please login or register to see this link.

Introduction: Please login or register to see this link.

Make a donation?