This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
arwe2793

android racing game :)

hello, i with my frnd was working on mobile racing game, bot we pause that projact for summer time... anyway i hawe 2 vids and wanna to show it :P we had tested it on xperia ray and xperia j... the one problem that xperia j was'nt rooted, with stock ics android which is naturaly laggy on 1core cpu devices, and even temple run is not playable on that phone, so ours game was laggy to.... :P

in vids we playing it on pc, couse i broke my xperia ray screen and xperia j is to laggy to record anything :/

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

please tell your opinions :) 

well i using madfinger shaders with one directional light, and that light effects just a car, meshes as much low poly as posible, moust of them is boxes with different UV, textures is ETC1 format, and i did that thing with child combine where is posible, there is no textures larger than 1028px, i gess only textures that is so big is sky sphere ones. and its run on less than ~500mb ram and adreno 205gpu, 1ghz single core cpu. if i remove coulpe of things, like that dusts on ground, and may simplyfie car shaders it run about ~20fps on hardware i had mentiones. i still a noob so not sure what to do more for optimization on mobile :) sory for bad english