This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
arwe2793

trying to make it photorealisctic

i am making my hometown, trying to make it as much photorealistic as posible, in some certain camera positions it's look's realy nice, but still need to change a lot of textures, anyway, its just a small piece, but about atmosphere, its realy good, and looks wery similar in how in reality it looks like. :)

there is old vid:

Please login or register to see this link.

in this textures is wrong,its just an concept which i just tested for find do i can reach somethin similar how it should feel like, in web play i provide below whole concep is much better, akkso i planing put some image effects and tcs, now i jus using indie features :P

Please login or register to see this link.

i am making this for fun, may i will give a try to friends who live in that town to :) the idea is that the gameply should be extremaly exciting for those frnds :)

There is a lot more to do to make this look photo-realistic. Shaders, lighting, models, textures all need to be improved.

• Like 1

It looks pretty good but why aren't you using a recording program but using your cellphone? Seems kinda self destructing. 

If you want the game to be photo-realistic youll need to go high poly high res which in my experience is bad news. I made a high poly human with 4x4k textures and normals , the model ended up being 150 MB big. So you see my point , photo-real is very hard. 

But goodluck with the project.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Why not using screencapture software?

Pretty good for a newb. But you need more shaders and textures

well simly i was at my frnd house, and ask him to make the video and upload to youtube, couse at my house is slow internet, but he was to lazy to look for any software :) at wideo is wrong textures, at webplay i using better ones :) and trying to make small textures and repeat it :)

i was at my frnd house and he was to lazy to search for any software... at web play is much better than a wideo, for shaders im trying to use mobile diffuse shaders, and just some of simple diffuse for pc to get better performace bicouse each house model hawe a lot of materials :)