This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Question

Hi everyone, does someone know or have a script where if you look at a object it gets highlighted (change color, get a border or something).

thanks

4 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this code.

Now you got a base to create your function. Do a condition on GO when you click button mouse.
In the same way - you can change size and alpha GO to create a shell around your GO, using Instantiate function ++

Please login or register to see this quote.

oh, fu*k, thanks for that.... was looking for that in years!!!!! how to use that with range?

nvm, figured it out

Edited by thelegokid4455

Hum... I have a little problem with some comments. I don't know if you have decided to be cynical with me - maybe it's just a joke. In fact, it seems to me that it's more important to help somebody using examples than to write for him a full script. I have explained him some method, but he must work himself - I think. I don't know if he understands these simple functions. I show him the way. Now if you know the solution - please, give us, my friend ++