This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Question

In project scene wont load because there are some error i can't figure in what problem is

4x Errors: (ignore numbers,i just posted thems so you can know which error is for which script)

1. Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/LoadbalancingPeer.cs(12,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Lite' does not exist in the namespace `ExitGames.Client.Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs(8,31): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Lite' does not exist in the namespace `ExitGames.Client.Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

3. Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs(15,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonPeerListener' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

4. Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/SocketUdp.cs(22,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonSocket' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

1. Please login or register to see this link.

2. Please login or register to see this link.

3. Please login or register to see this link.

4. Please login or register to see this link.

This is multiplayer game so i really need help,thanx everyone who will help me.

4 answers to this question

ah, the good 'ol namespace error :P it means that the files you are looking for (ExitGame.Client.Photon, IPhotonPeerListener, etc.) are being compiled before the script accessing it, so either change your compilation order in Unity's settings or move the files to the Plugins folder (if no Plugins folder just make one and put them in there)

Hope it helps, reply if it helped or if there are still errors :d

I don't have these files,they are in scripts: PhotonHandler.cs,SocketUdp.cs,Networkingpeer.cs,Loadbalancingpeer.cs? so i need these files to put in plugins folder?

Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonConverter.cs(16,39): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `MonoBehaviour' does not exist in the namespace `Photon'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Now i have this error where do i put this script?

Assets/Plugins/CharacterAI.cs(3,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Pathfinding' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I think i fixed this one above now i have this one (only errors in this project?can't belive lol)