This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
arwe2793

30k poly for car - real racing 3

Question

hello, after my reasearch i discover that real racing 3 Cars have 30k polys, in scene there are more than 10cars... and adreno 205 gpu of my xperia runing it with no lag :/ in wiki i found that adreno 205 capable up to ~57M treangles per second. could somebody tell my how much polys =  one trangle or triangles = 1 poly :P  thank you

30k poly

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Adreno 205 inside the QSD8x50A (1.3 GHz), MSM7x30 (800 MHz+L2 cache), MSM8x55 (1 GHz+L2 cache). Its improvements include Hardware-accelerated SVG and Please login or register to see this link. and better shader-performance than the Adreno 200. It supports OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 1.1, OpenVG 1.1, EGL 1.4, Direct3D Mobile, SVGT 1.2, Direct Draw and GDI. (57M triangles/second, 539M pixels/second, clock speed up to 400 MHz)

3 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this quote.

2 tris = 1 quad

2 quads = 4 tris = 4 polys

2 tris = 2 polys.

Polygons are anything with more than 2 sides (triangles, quads, etc).

Modeling could classify them differently, but this is the definition of what a poly (polygon) is.

oh thanks, so thos 50m triangles/secons means than in unity stats view  where i can see rendered treangles count, i can render 50m triangles at same time :/ or i understand it wrong