This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
jake1012

Idea.

So i was messing with masking(Camera) changing up layers. I found that if you make a house with a Outside border and a inside wall and change the inside of the wall to have a different layer. Then i could make a script that would change the layer mask and it would give me the effect of Eagle eye from Assassins Creed 3. I have not done the script yet was just wondering is this a good idea?
Please leave a comment i would like to know what you guys think.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Ok first what is this feature for? To see where other objects or players are? Well The AC3 Eagle eye is very nice and all, but im wandering what it is for.

I am making it so that the players can use it for a brief second to control seeing through objects. Find players items ect

If i would post a topic about every idea im having as separate topic, i would be the bigger spammer on forum :)

It's your idea, why bother, share or talk about it? Or you wanted to create a topic naturally and this was just an excuse ? :d

No I was curious what other game developers thought would it be a good idea or not :P

• Like 1