This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

nightbird0

Desolation - Sandbox Survival

Desolation

ZKRQDsB.png

An open world experiance

Details : Desolation is and open world (sandbox) survival game i'm developing about a month, but due to a unity bug i had to re-install Windows in order to fix my project. Even though the project was corrupted and it just delayed me to restart the project(files was saved though).

Update #1

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Note : I do not use any kit / premade project

Edited by nightbird0
  • Like 1

No it don't has and i will not add later because i already have plans about a huge area and i want to make it highly detailed. 

The animations for hitting things need more force in them, it seems like it is playing extremely slow and not generating any power making the game somewhat less immersive. Everything else is looking great though, sorry the animations were just picking at me because I used to do a lot of animating lol. 

Hello nothing is you! games you create a sense coding anything? x) Will learn basic Unity before making a game like that? Most of the things you find on the net! Ta just change the code ^ ^ Before posting a topic is a real game is what is not with 1 2 people you will make a game it takes money and a team of 5 to 6 people! I'm curious to see more;) 

Uhh I think you stole the models of the deer, pig and bunny from rust.
They 100% the same also the wood gathering 5 with axe 2 with pickaxe.

Kind Regards,

Xangu.

Ok ok , a lot of hate here but it's time to sh*t up :P ..... 

First of all. I DIDN't COPY AND PASTE ANY CODE Everything was written by me. This project is active more that a month ago but due to some problems i didn't make a video.(You can see that the building system is published or you can find a post somewhere on help section  asking for help on the AI)

On the net i found the models because it's LEGAL you know turbosquid free models and UNITY ASSETS.

I DIDN'T STEAL RUST"S ANIMALS YOU SMART *** Please login or register to see this link.

Moreover, i didn't even use any damn kit.

PS : the rabbit didn't die on two hits because there was a bug the raycast didn't always perform a hit.

Edited by nightbird0
  • Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

First of all i understand 1/10 of what you are trying to say, anyway you are totally wrong the only things i get from internet was the models because it's LEGAL. YOUR LOVELY RUST HAS : Please login or register to see this link.  , AND Please login or register to see this link.  , form asset store and they are selling their game because IT's LEGAL .... Also who said i will SELL THE GAME ?

And do me a favor, send me a link with the project i copied.

• Like 2

You don't take criticism very well do you?
I like the project a lot but I just thought the ideas are from rust.
I mean the woodcutting is exactly the same 5 with axe 2 with pickaxe.
I'm just giving my thoughts about it.

Kind Regards,
Xangu.

i wasn't offensive at you Xangu, but at Azarock35 who insult me with his posts. If you notice the Axe gives a random number from 5 to 9 and the pickaxe from 2 to 4. It's logical cause a pickaxe is not made to cut woods

• Like 1

Do you maybe have skype? 

Since I really like your project maybe I could model somehow.

Since i'm using bought assets from Asset Store i don't really need models for now but if you are able to animate (simple animations for Axe  , pickaxe  , knife etc it would be great.

I like people like you with so many arguments ...  =))  you are really funny.

anyways your opinion is always welcome and all feedback is welcome too (even negative one ;) )

Edited by nightbird0
  • Like 3