This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

themars2011

Shame board

(Idea from YoungDeveloper)

I think we should have some kind of a section where all the annoying members should be posted, :)  :)

I think instead there should be something on your profile so newbie members know the person isn't reliable for helpful answers in the need help section for example

• Like 1

What is a annoying member ?

Sorry but I think it's really infamous.

You will behave like a perfect troll. Where is utility of this comportment ?

If you don't agree somebody, you can avoid him... Sorry (I respect you) but it's not a good idea ++

Please login or register to see this quote.

btw why are you adding one to an int at the end of all your posts ?

• Like 1

No. This would just cause further immature quarrels and skirmishes which are almost daily on these forums, when

it should be a serious forum about game development not a freaking playground.

I agree with bentowny. A shame board isnt a good idea, reminds me at bullyin and trolling. Lets keep this community friendly.

You aren't been messaged 40 times a day like oma, with texts like "where can i script" or "can you make me a script"

Hell yeahh mannnnnnnnn let's dooo ittttt *really stoned stoner voice*

I understand your disappointment, but I have some difficult to understand this method.

Where is relation between programming process and a section to shame somebody ?
I think mature persons can react with respect ++ (проще "до свидания") /:)

I think that people should have a "Tag" - if you will. Basically define what they are able to offer , so if you are good at animation , you should be tagged as an animator. It is my understanding that the point of this forum is to share and help fellow community members. If we create a "shame board" that goes against the principles that I understand this forum is based on. I dont log onto this site to see petty arguments I log on to see awesome work being done by fellow unity lovers. If there's an issue it should be handled by the hierarchy of this forum not its members. This is just my opinion it might not be the same as yours. 

I can add custom field in profile and member can write who he is, or wants to be.
Or it can be drop down menu, but someone should list me all possible options.

Actually. How about more of a "Review"? Like, People can write on your page if he or she was helpful and how his work is. It would be kind of like we already have (With the stars) But with more depth and stuff.

i think we all know in mind and don't think we need to post people's name here. Also this is a unity community forum, don't need things like this here.  And oma, i think johannes idea is pretty good. 

I support the idea of ​​Johannes and Clunk.

Edited by PREZRAK

Ok, i will try to add custom field.

Topic locked.