This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Clunk

Usefull Splash Screen Script

Please login or register to see this code.

THIS SCRIPT IS JAVASCRIPT!

Hey Guys! I've been with this community for about 15 days now? Something like that :P Anyway. I have came across a pretty cool Splash Screen script. I've been using it and it works great. Just attach this script to the main camera of the scene you want your splash screen in. But first your going to want to go into your build settings and make sure that your splash screen scene is at 0. And then your main menu (Or what ever scene you want to load after the first splash screen) is at 1. In the main camera inspector there should be a  script called "Splash Screen" And there you can fiddle around with how long you want your splash screen to play for. Mines at 4.9 so it plays for 4.9 seconds. I do not take credit for this script. Found it on youtube :P Just thought it may help some people out there.

PS. This is the first script I posted here. So idk if I posted it right or not. If not then ill past the code in the comments :d

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

am I the only one who realizes that this isnt a splash screen ? WTF xD

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Lol wtf is this ohhh did you even read the code common where can you see a splash screen this is just a basic timer that count down time left until a new scene is loaded ??? Lol againg themars2011 +1 yeah a ton of noobs in here :P

Again, I didn't make the script. I just thought it was useful for a easy splash screen