This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hello guys, these are weapon scripts from FPS Kit, modified by me to add the auto reload. Just copy the code and put in place of the original, thanks!

WeaponScriptNEW:

Please login or register to see this spoiler. Edited by Vinihxgamer
  • Like 2

thanks ..can you do one more favor to add some modifications to animation controller or player controller script so that we could have a ready to run animation ....Thanks

WeaponScriptNEW it have problem in line 6

Please login or register to see this quote.

Edited by LiwaHadri

LiwaHadri - my dear friend. Respectfully all your questions or requests show us an evidence - you are an absolute beginner. there is no shame in that - we were beginners too a few years ago. Please don't be offended by my advice. Don't use this kit or even any script which are available here or on the web before you have learned the basics. Today you are not able to do difference between a C# script and a JS - it's laughable. Really you have to learn some good tutorials - and all you need is below ++

Please login or register to see this link.

Mes amis tunisiens parlent couramment français et j'espère que c'est ton cas. Franchement, c'est ennuyeux. Tu poses des questions qui reposent sur un seul fait - tu es un débutant, lequel ne sait rien. Ce n'est pas grave - nous l'étions aussi. Commence par apprendre en utilisant des tutoriels adaptés à ton niveau. Tout ce dont tu as besoin est dans le lien ci-dessus. Bien sûr, tu peux nous interroger si tu ne comprends pas quelque chose, mais pose de vrai questions. Je te souhaite le meilleur - bon courage ++

Please login or register to see this quote.

actually i want just add personnel character can u help me 

I am sorry, but no. Learn by yourself and do the work ++