This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
zincsing

Windows and Walls

Question

4 answers to this question

to do walls you need to have separate pieces with a rigidbody body attached to interact with physics

as for glass i'am literally looking all over the internet for the exact same thing

Please login or register to see this quote.

try using some fracture script on Glass Model and code it so when bullet hits it, it launches fractures to "fly"!

it's really hard to make realistic destructions. Believe me you can spend time on more important things.

I've seen alot of people asking about breaking glass and objects and I was going to make a small asset bundle awhile back but I can never find the time to do much lately but here is how can do the simpler glass break as whalleyboi stated earlier which you can download the asset bundle with scripts, sounds, models and prefabs in it for breaking glass: Please login or register to see this link. to create a more technical break like professional developers create, you can add a glass particle effect as well as using some procedural mathematics to create an efficient break at point of contact script and efficient models.