This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
shubham kumar

ak47 free

another model to download free 

software used -3ds max ,photoshop

texture-2048*2048 jpeg

contains obj file

hope you guys like it

download link is here -Please login or register to see this link.

1395930_446938288748088_2024259379_n.jpg

Edited by shubham kumar
  • Like 3

Then we could use it as a texture on a plane to make it have revolutionary graphics! Well, we will just have to wait until he uploads and post the link here...

• Like 1

Can i just ask if the software you used is legal on behalf of the community, because if you used the student versions or torrented versions of software this model cannot be used for commercial games, so just let everyone know

@bentowny -i got this software from my institute i don't know if it is student version ,we had original purchased version but that are not given to students...if there will be some illegal issue it                        will be institute's problem they have original software's , .so you can use it...for commercial use

@DaBossTMR-  its your problem you should think before posting,

Edited by shubham kumar

Please login or register to see this quote.

Or maybe you just can't take a joke and take things really seriously?

• Like 2

ok fine +1 let's finish  this  .this is not a voice conversation so we cant' understand that another person is saying this in a joking manner or you don't like me,so next time be carefull it can be someone else who downrepped you and you just sak him why and he will not reply...

@shubham : he wasn't harsh to you enough. If you forget to add the link, then it was your mistake. At least he didn't say any bad words about your model. If you would have posted this(without link) on another forum you might get serious comments like - 'where the f*ck is link?' or 'you s*ck'. So, your point of view was not good about him.

and we can use it for commercial purpose. How? Most institutes give student version to their learners. You will be in a big trouble if someone did that.
  • Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Yeah, I will agree that it's not really too obvious that I was joking, and may seem a little offensive to you. But like Laxman said, I'm not a total dick who criticized your work, just saying that you forgot to put a link in a somewhat sarcastic way. I apologize for any confusion.

A joke should be taken like a joke. Not a subject to argue with it. We make jokes with each other and that is why our community is like a family. This is what i think. and if you don't know about Daboss, he is a great guy and he is not like other members who create problems in the community. You will regret later.

• Like 1