This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
OneManArmy

FPS Kit v1.0

Question

22 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this quote. OMA I'd love to script a box of ammunition, ammunition end very fast and I need something to restore the ammunition. thank you

If you have a request you might wanna put it in the request section instead of here. Here's something easy you can mess around with.

Please login or register to see this code.

Oh haha I didn't even realize I did that this morning. I had like 2 minutes to run out the door. AmmoCount.Ammo = 40; and AmmoCount.Clips = 3; or make a max ammo and max clips variable in the script that handles ammo, then you can just say AmmoCount.Ammo = AmmoCount.MaxAmmo and AmmoCount.Clips = AmmoCount.MaxClips if your using multiple guns that hold different clip counts and ammo counts a max variable comes in handy. But would rather not explain multiple guns that share multiple variables in this section so adding a number should do the trick for now. I'll fix it in the prior post too

When I use the sniper (and aim) and push the shift button, he goes out of aim mode.... In previous kits the character goes stealth, is that an bug or just removed??

And when I die, the blood texture doesn't cover the whole screen... And last but not least: when i aim down the side with the scar, the gun is sometimes to low so the led is not in the middle of the screen.

But it's the best fps-kit (yet)!!

Ohh.. before i forget, do you still need people for the audio oma??

(Oma is a funny name, 'cause oma means in dutch grandmother :P)

1. It was removed.

2. In v1.1 i will replace with ragdoll, so it's not important for now and will be fixed.

3. Strange. How many fps you have, when you play?

KickBack by itself must work perfectly. Try to figure out, when exactly it happening (when you reloading, jumping, switching weapons).

Please login or register to see this quote.

possible, so you can make something for FPS Kit v1.1 :)

Where are you from then??

I can make sounds/mix sounds for the v1.1 kit, I mean: search for sounds and mix them, cut them, paste etc..

I already changed a few sounds in the v1.0 kit, it sounds better :), Like when you shoot, it feels better then by the normal sounds.

And maybe it's cool to make a level the next time?? just to let ppl see what OneManArmy can :d

It looks awesome if you add depth of field and enable bokeh... it looks like BF3 :d

i don't have PRO version of unity, so i can't add DOF.

What do you think about this main menu??

[attachment=0]MyMainMenu.PNG[/attachment]

Yeah.. But the lighting and the led in the title is cool.. I've not yet the scripts for the options menu. I used the particle dust in the fps kit and tweaked it. And a few lights so it looks less boring :)

Of course it is... the zombie is just an Ai script with animation same for the "Beast" currently in FPS v1

just a different enemy

i jsut want to ask how can we change the scope view , from holding the right mouse bouton to a 1 click to zoom in ,and another right click to Zoom out , i mean i dont want to always hold the right mouse bouton ,

Thanks in advance ;)

I was wondering how to add in the fp controller to another scene. When I try, the view shows all the weapons at the same time, and all of them shooting at the same time.

Thanks,

Matt

@thepoisonpotato, go to the weapon manager in your player and de-select your sniper and scar (and the children of the weapons). In the original scene the only things that are enabled are the pistol and arms.

yeah.. i tried free but couldnt get the license for it... do as i did get pro for free from tpb and get rid of trubble :))

@xiller, if you downloaded it illigally you cannot use it for commercial purposes. You know that right?

describe, where is problem? show me screens or video if you can.