This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

pokeyoshi3

FPS Kit Multiplayer v.0.3!

Please login or register to see this quote.

whoops sorry i ment

Please login or register to see this code.

if this doesnt work i'll give you another simple script.

change the list name in the connection.

and another thing this game has no servers it works over master server lists. so if someone makes a server refresh the list and it should appear.

if the list name is other than this fpskits list it'll make its own entry on the unity masterserver database. so pls dont change the listname if you want to see everyones other server.

so im not sure, if i want make it in www, i add it to dropbox Please login or register to see this link. for testing multiplayer, what i want to ask, fps kit pm 0.3 fully works on vps, or on all servers? can i just change masterserver on dropbox?

sorry, now i understand, so there allready are master server, but if i not change list name, and i see other peoples servers, how about maps, do they will be  download, or u cant conect to other peoples diferent versions servers. btw "Failed to connect to master server at 67.225.180.24:23466" i get this, not sure how to fix

some problem i dont even understand too. multimaps and multispawns and a Team Deathmatch script coming next

• Like 3

:) my game is similar like farcry 3, so i think i enoyght this version for now :),  but i know idea, may u like it, its a shop in a map, like a big box where u can buy weapons/bullets , or spawn vehistles and moeny u can find it in map or players drop on the ground,, u just take it. and fix gui element positions, now car speed is litle bit on server status :) for that server conection, could it be for exporting and importing package? i had export it as package to demo isle, then everything f*cked up, the in from fps 1.2 folder i move "ProjectSettings" in isle demo folder, and it fexed everything except conection to master server, but builded version vorx, just like singlepalyer

no, the map does not update. you need the same clients.

I'm not Able to play with my friend, he and I are on the network via hamachi but When It creates a server is enabled and I press the connect button but it keeps the same level without starting the game!

I would like to help and if you have to configure peopl to make a quick tutorial teaching the same tune!  :|

i had played with frnd, but he so small,  and no animations, allso i cant kill him,

When I first exported my game with both menu.unity and scene.unity you can change your name and stuff but not the Ip, but when you export it with just scene.unity you can change the server Ip, but there's no fancy server list, and you can't change your name. How do I add the Ip option to the Menu?  :((

This dosent work i tired i set it all up then the server shows up but when my fraind clicks connect nothing happens what is wrong? 

есть баг в уже откомпелированной игре, при старте двух игроков пропадает анимация, плюс один из игроков видит и стреляет по зомби а другой нет, так же один игрок может видеть то что уже прошло например в моем случае было при попытке сесть в вертолет и полететь, я остался внизу а другой игрок полетел, игрок что полетел уже был а земле и тот игрок что не смог видел как вертолет все еще летает без пилота

Hello!

I have a question. I would like to make a multiplayer game with the kit and Photon. My problem is, I don't know how I setup a photon networking with the kit. Can me anywhere help? Or give me a link for a tutorial?

PS: I am from Germany ;)