This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

pokeyoshi3

FPS Kit Multiplayer v.0.3!

Okay , I am a total noob :P

When I open both of my pc's , then I creat a server .

Now on the second pc when i press connect as client nothing happens , do i need any other programs or change the port or smth help :d

unity standalone networking does not support 'lobbies' as such it uses direct connect and a master server, use Photon cloud for lobbies and username like a 'real game' Please login or register to see this link. registration is free but required (with free memebership you get documentation, extremely useful tutorials and 20ccu :)

Please login or register to see this quote.

im on it , almost done but i dont know if i can give you our sources, because then i have to change a few things more :)

and maybe we'll give you the sources if our other project (Assault Wars) is finished. Soul of War will be a browser and client game. Soul of War 2: Assault Wars will be the 2nd part with better graphics and so on. Maybe i can give you the Sources for Soul of War, but we have to finish developing Assault Wars :P

so what's the point of fiving a bugged version of the project if you will not release a version without those bugs -_-??...

because you don't want any copyright -,-?

the idea of giving a full version with bugs fix, is to give people hope that they can build one by thereself..

i will be more then happy to use the fixed version because i can't play with the bugged version :\

alright tomorrow. New fixed version tomorrow with master server list and bug fixes :)

jeee, new release, just how to make the zombies and all other enemys spawn automaticly, why u need press a button to spawn them ?

just make an rpc function, i think it was master chief who already answered this in this same thread just check the previous replys and you will find his answer :)

o yas, so that what was it means :0 sorry, but i am more in web deweloper and levels design, so in gaming programing no green idea, so may someone hawe that script allready eddite?

so awsome man! great work!!!!!

EIDT:

I fix the problem with the vehicle:

Just add a networkView to the vehicle gameObject's:

Vehicles

and

Vehicles-->Buggy

after you do that, you need to add MovementUpdate script to both gameobject above.

and.... that's it ;)

yes hes right it works but last time i tried it it bugged :P

nice if can fix wehistle stuff, for fun, there could be 2 sits for 2 player, one on wheel and another, then u can make prety good fun game with frnds :)

How do I edit the world after the opening of the project is not of this world and how to edit the game after it is saved in the add does not already have :(

Go To "Scenes" and open "Scene" and after you builded the game, you cannot edit the builded game

LOLOLOLOLOL, wait, are u doing this, cause i am currently working on a f2p halo 3 :d (i will submit some screenies soon :d)

make something like this

javascript:

Please login or register to see this code.

C#

Please login or register to see this code.

YOU NEED TO ADD A NETWORKVIEW ON THE GAMEOBJECT WHERE THIS SCRIPT WILL BE.

you can simply do this by going to Component > Miscellanious > Network View

and heres something more:

RPCs and Networkviews are really important if you want to edit a game.

if you want to learn how to use them, here are some links:

RPC attribute

Please login or register to see this link.

RPC functions

network Views

network view functions

Another multiplayer example is the GTGD S1 tutorial on youtube, you can learn very much about it :)

i hope i helped you :P

ähhh nur so, das ist ein englisches forum.....

translation:

it is a english forum

so......

Why the f*ck i cant use my own animations? it always says NullReference Exeption, but i have "Fire" "Draw" "Reload" and i added it to WeaponAnim and resaved the player

That Method plays animations of opponent :-/ tried everything but cant fix it help plz

do i can run this on dropbox? i allreday run in but multiplayer not work properly on it, server list allwasy emty, i test it with my friend :-/ may i did something wrong or i need vps server