This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

pokeyoshi3

FPS Kit Multiplayer v.0.3!

Please login or register to see this quote.

I have the solution to your problem Defcon 45 this is really simple.

I made a video just for you .

Please login or register to see this link.

I hope you have help

how to synchronize pickup weapon and ammo multiplayer  ?

it's been one week I try to synchronize the pick up weapons for multiplayer network vew .

help me please :((

sorry for my english .

better dont use fps kit mp. I've tried it very loong and havent made any great succes. And I began from scratch and I already have more then in fps kit :)

@your question

please explain a bit more

Anyone Knows how to setup the kit with hamachi or something??

Oh and @themars2011 can you please release your own fps kit?? ^:)^^'>

Cuz you are da GOD in those things.

Please? :X  :X  :X   "puppy eyes''

Thank you. I maybe do a basic fps kit with tdm & ffa in c# for $10 in the near future

IM FINALLY BACK!!!!

Well guys, it took a long time but i've learned much more about multiplayer than in my old release.

STAY TUNED, maybe this week or next week, i'll release a new post for the MP KIT 0.6!! (yes 0.6 because i've tried 3 other ones getting work but it didnt work well and i had to redo everything)

i've heard you all missed me and im sorry for being not online for a long time (i just had some school problems and stuff, well 9th grade is getting difficultier and then theres my GF and well, you know i need time for myself sometimes so i cant work every day..)

And i just want to say sorry, and yes im doing a new version.

• Like 3

Please login or register to see this quote.

i never tried photon before, lemme think i'll do a Normal NAT version first and a photon version later

Edited by pokeyoshi3
  • Like 2

i still prefer RakNet instead of photon. you have to pay for photon, and the free version only has 100 slots. nah thanks i rather make a game where you can join a pre-made server instead of making one that only can be played by 100 players at the same time..

photon isn't exactly expensive and you get alot more and just use photon server to have pre-made servers + you dont need to mess around with port forwarding this way (btw im not asking you to use photon for this kit as I wont use it anyway, just expressing my opinion that photon is better :)

Wait,i still don't understand.Why can't I connect to my friend's server and vice versa
I'm intermediate but quite new to networking