This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
gabemax15

looking for team to help make multiplayer fps game

MAKE IT EPIC

Hello every one my name is Gabe and im 14 I would like to make a online fps game with fresh ideas but i'm a noob at game making but I would love a team that can help me make this game and also teach me as it develops.

My fps game has fresh ideas its not a cod copy I also have all the ideas and everything organized. 

its will have things like 

- realistic voice chat (the farther you are the harder it is to hear (and a lot more things))

- items that affect your game (weight,health ex.)

- auto leveling abilities (the more you sprint the faster you are)

and a bunch of other things 

---------- What I need to make this all a reality ------------------

- A coder (that knows multiplayer)(prefered to know java script)

- A character modeler (That can model different body features ex. different faces , and that can model character equipment ex.gass mask, bullet proof vest that can also do texturing and uv maps for there models )

- weapons modeler (that can make hi poly and low poly guns, knives and vehicles that can also do texturing and uv maps for there models)

- 2d artist ( that can make game art, huds, icons,buttons and minimaps)

- animator

- level designer (that can make terrains and building for full maps)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do 

-basic coding

-basic modeling

I need people that can communicate good

If interested PM me here or add me on skype saying your from unity and what you do and if your interested

Do you have any work too show people that you've created for this game or for previous projects, no one will join if you've got nothing too show them!

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

I do have 1 picture but it doesn't chow a lot its just a gun I made with a basic muzzle flash 

Let me get one thing straight. Nothing on the whole earth is called modeler. Incluce two l's and it is valid. I  see alot of guys using this weird word. Just wanted to tell.

Yeah, I am one of those many people who uses 1 L. Modeller to me, highlights in red so I thought it was wrong. And modeler looks a lot better to me though so I type it that way :)

Honestly people are unlikely to join someone who's not advanced at coding/modelling/there specific role, especially for a multiplayer game.  I suggest making a few solo games yourself, small, but fun, then coming back as someone with a lot of code knowledge behind them, and experience with Unity. Just my two cents worth.