This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

SameenIbne

Office Scene v.1 [Low Poly] [Untextured] CAN BE USED FOR CUTSCENES!

NEW PACKAGE!

This time is a small office which YOU can use in your game for free! NO CREDITS REQUIRED! Just download and import! Simple!

Now, this scene is untextured because I thought you guys might like putting in your own theme on here. Yeah, some objects in this scene are infact UV Mapped, the ones that seem a bit complicated to do so, I took care of them.

Now this is NOT game ready, this is just a  scene which you can texture and put in your Game/Render! :) It is only 5.2k Polygons therefore the whole scene is pretty suitable for a game. 

Please login or register to see this link.

2c9HTAV.png7XJjbst.png4irI2i4.png

Edited by SameenIbne
  • Like 5

Sorry no. :P :P If you use Blender it's easy to bake them really. The AO you see in the renders are just a render setting I get to pick while rendering in Blender. :P

I am so sorry for -REPing your post, how can I undo it?

I'll +REP you on another thread to make up for it. :d

Sorry again...Nice work by the way :d

• Like 1

Haha, you can't change rep on the forum for some reason... just balance it out on another post.

• Like 1

Ahaha no problem. :P Thanks for the thought of at least +repping me, but that's unnecessary! :P

Why do you not require to be credited for your work?

I certainly will use this, not for a game, just for my actors. either way thanks.  :YMHUG:

• Like 1

No need for credits, I just feel obliged to give away my models free of ANY catches because I know how it feels to have someone NAG for credits and piss you off. :) NO CREDITS REQUIRED EVERYONE!

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Dude... That's what I can a nice guy. Well, I can't use this in my current game (due that this is modern. Game goes in year 1722) but it looks very cool, just like your other models :P

Great job

• Like 1

Looks like a modernized version of one of the rooms in fps control demo. Good job. The detail looks pretty good. Keep it up

• Like 1

THANKS! ^_^ 

(By the way, this was made a long time ago, I don't think FPSControl even existed when I had made this. :P)