This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
gabmaine

how ro make big beasts in fpskit 1.3.5

hy guys,im making one game(no comercial) and i dont can make beasts more bigger, because the beast jump on me and no aply demage, i dont know the reason whit this are happen , and i wanna we all post one tutorial or show what i make, sorry the english... im brazillian

I havent used the FPS kit for a really long time now but i guess it has some sort of trigger collider or damage range on a script on it, if you find either just try to make it bigger.

My guess is you made the model bigger but the damage range remained the same, so the model effectively kept the player out of any damage.

Or use deatrockers's fps kit v3 ! It has big beasts ! But the thing you describe is easy to do but I'm on the phone ..

Try increasing the scale of the gameObject? If that doesn't work, then you might have to do some modifications on the script.

First scale the beast up, then adjust the zone inwhich he attacks you in. (think script is just on beast)

All you have to do is scale the best up with the unity scale tool, then adjust the area (found on beast script) to how far the beast can jump/see you.  Make sure you adjust the area, or your beast will just stand there.