This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
sadman2007

Thanks Oma

Question

Just a post here to show you that everyone here who has registered is grateful of your work making this site and putting all this effort making your FPS Development Kit :YMAPPLAUSE: . With all these members and only six members are posting I thought I might show all of our appreciation to you in one post. :d

13 answers to this question

Yeah I thanks from my part! its really a great kit!

So easy to understand but some little problems form my part :(

Hoped you expand the project more, with little tweaks here and there, or at least tell us how with some tutorials.

THANKS!

Dont worry, while I am working on another project I am also doing a complete guide for the kit. I'm just wondering since you are a great member what do you think I should include in the guide?

Right know im stuck in the part of adding a gun, I don`t want to replace the starting 3, so I tried adding a 5th gun, but I cant, I tried ussing the machinegun code, and just changing the variables and names to HKG or hkg, for the new gun, but even tagging it, it doesnt pick up the gun.

Well a good guide on how to add step by step of adding a new gun, I all ready made the gun model. :)

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Oma, you are a really good programmer, the kit is wounderful, i'm working to put it in a multiplayer form, but i've some problems.

I hope you release new version soon.

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian.

Best regards,

Marco

Next KIT will be much better (in setup 10 times easier, because now there will be only one script for all weapon types) :)

First version will be CS:S style player.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Wow very nice. What you should do is create a simple multiplayer. Make a main menu for connecting on multiplayer or single player. Simple textures not to much, and add a functional Team death match for an option in Multiplayer(everyone gets the same gun/class). While single player is just to test everything ;) That's what I'm trying to do. I just need to figure out the Source SDK thing :/

Oma you also have my respect but ive allready pm'd u about that, and i know there's 1000s of people that u helped with the kit u made and i know for sure that in the future games are being released that wouldnt get released without your help.

So you have done (and are still doing) an awesome job for the gaming industry, thnx again m8 ;)

Thanks OMA!

if there's anything I can do to help dont hesitate we can make this a great kit if you let us

Thanks OMA! I am using your FPS kit and completely revamped it and made Amnesia : Dark Descent on Unity :d