This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
DaBossTMR

SUPERHOT: Brilliant Game Concept

So, for those who don't know what SUPERHOT is, it's pretty much a 7 day FPS project made with Unity. And the basic idea of the game is, time moves when you move (including walking and looking). So this game can turn out to be a really badass game and make awesome moves yourself. However, the game lacks a story but this is a concept so I think it's not necessary.

Here's the video:

If you want to try out the game: Please login or register to see this link.

This game is super hot :d

Really interesting. Very addictive. It's built with Unity?

Yeah, just click on the link (superhotgame.com) and it will take you to the website where you can play the game.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Yes. SuperHot is not very explicite. They must find another name... but it's not a problem.

How many games changes his name during creation ?

video was uploaded 2 days ago and already has: 1,284,290 views and over 5K likes. Damn, that's something...

P.S. Very annoy when he repeat "Super Hot" in game.

• Like 1

I know, repeating super hot is annoying and the ending is REALLY stupid in my opinion. Concept is awesome anyway.

It's an alpha. We must wait. Graphics are very simple, but it's an interesting style and concept.

I think it's not a pure FPS, but only a puzzle/platform game like the amazing Portal. I like playing with the time.

If they can find the money through GreenLigth, finally this game will be a indy bomb ++

i think he used software that allows him to get that many views, also check comments, there is a person who keeps on spamming..

I really hope that they extend the game more further because this is actually a great concept and I really want to play more of this game.

If you wanna try this concept on another game, i wrote a tiny script to create a similar physics effect.

I like too this game and i will buy it if they keep this concept simply. I hope a next demo - maybe ++

Please login or register to see this link.