This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
z7K1LL7z

Downfall of the State | FPS

Downfall of the State

Summary:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Progress

[▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ]

Edited by DaBossTMR

Very good :) but just so people know that u are using the realistic fps prefab and haven't changed the models yet :) and also the map was on the asset store, But other than that its ok :)

Edit: what's the music? Cause its really good but I swear I've heard it before :/

Please login or register to see this quote.

It's called Beyond Mondays by The Glitch Mob, It's epic right? :d

Looks Great! Have you done a multiplayer test yet? I know the realistic FPS Prefab isn't multiplayer by default, so that's why I'm asking. Also, do you plan to have Pvp like Dayz? Also I see you used Zombie Town for the map lol. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, all the multiplayer is hooked up and it works, I'll show it in the next update. I'm not sure about the pvp but I'm going to open up the map a fair bit but not in an obvious way... I'm going to have a destruction engine so that the map opens up as you wish. I'll have a think about the pvp thing though :)

Wait, all I see is realistic fps prefab with mp and login system + map, what else did you do?

ah btw: That pausing is good for sp, but not for mp. Only if its coop and evreyone has paused the game should pause. But its your choice :)

AI was a massive part of the project + I've barely started, this is the core and I am building upon it. From here-on everything you will see will be hand scripted/hand made. The plans I have for the project are huge, and ones that are very unique. I want those to remain a secret for now though ;)

Looks like a bunch of downloaded packages. You might turn down that muzzle flash tho, looks like a giant fire ball swallowing the screen

The login system is from armedunity and he's modified it to work with multiplayer by the looks of things...

The AI looks like that which is coming with realistic fps prefab. But if you made it yourself: Good job!

The AI is in fact made by myself, I really didn't like the realistic prefab's AI.