This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hi everybody - I am a founder and designer at Yippee-Ki-Yay Games. My partner and I have been working on our first project (mobile puzzle game, new IP). Things were going well for a while, but you know how it goes - life got in the way and my buddy had to split.

As it is, I am learning how to code in order to finish the thing - total noob so apologies in advance for asking ridiculously easy questions. Looking forward to getting to know you and learning some cool stuff.

Cheers!

Hey and welcome to armed unity! Sorry about your pal splitting up but feel free to post in the need help section if you need any help :)

Welcome to the forums mate, I suggest you head over to the "Information" section on how the membership system works. :)

Oh and for free resources, head over to the "Resources" section. :)

Cheers,

Welcome to the forums, if you need any help with coding, you can post in the Need Help section.