This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

ChameleonRocketGames

Last Zone - Open-World Parkour Survival Horror Game

Game : Last Zone

Intro:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Will the game be free?
Yes, this game will be free. We don´t know anything about our future games, but sure. This game will be free :)

Edited by ChameleonRocketGames
  • Like 2

a video would be nice or atleast some screenshots, I do not like signing up and downloading something that I can't see, its just annoying and 90% of the time its a complete waste of time :l

• Like 3

@ChameleonRocketGames you should wait until you finish what ever you had to do to post this, its just alpha its not like your releasing the final product and it must be released immediatley

Edited by NG3D

nice to see you added in knifing and that health bar at the bottom left, keep the changed coming! Try to replace everything so it can seperate from the kit and standout

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

A nice comment :d YAY! :P

Yep, I will seperate everything and try to add as much things as possible. Thanks for the comment :)

@Everyone: In our next game, we will not have models done by others. It´s gonna have things made by ourselfs, just keep that in mind :)

there is a topic here by darknet that has a script for it in oma kit, just search "usefull scripts for your project" and look for DarkChaos's post or search up knife or knifing, its already on this forum

I made my own knife script that sends message and how long this object is on etc. But I could make a tut but didn't know there was a post already, thanks NG3D. That way I don't have to show tuts :P

its simple too, you know something is easy when i know how to do it and it invovles scripting  :d

the way i would do it is activate the prefab, play animation, and apply damage to G.O.'s with tag "enemy" in Melee collider box(also for other primary melee weapons)

Edited by NG3D

Um... I know about the knifing one already up... but I like your method. Can you please quickly make a video for it or post a script?

Update!

Added open world mode:

You are in a big map with almost no resources. You spawn with an axe and nothing else. You have a thirst/hunger bar so you need to scavenge for food and water.

Search around in the map for logs you can scavenge and craft then into walls, doors, floors and roofs so you can build your house as you wish to protect yourself.

Day and night cycle. Each day gets harder.

Video coming up tomorrow!

Lol. The most teams are searching for members and you dont want new guys in your team, even when your team is so small xD

yea, it is but make sure they are good members and arent lazy

Added new things! Like:

* Minimap for Open-World!
* Fixed the building mechanics so it's better!
* (Stuff not included in picture but which will be in an later video!).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINIMAP

Please login or register to see this spoiler.