This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

swarleynine

Game Won't Run Fullscreen

Question

Hello, The game i'm developing when built will not run fullscreen D: only in windowed mode, It's showing up in the processes tab but thats about it? any ideas?

10 answers to this question

You can use the dialog box and then there should be a option to check/uncheck windowed mode. Or you can code your own to set Screen.fullScreen = false on the Awake function.

Hmm, really strange... it must be something in another script that is controlling this. FIRST, to test, put this in the Update function for any script IN THE FIRST SCENE.

Please login or register to see this code.

Then, build again and try pressing J. It should take you to fullscreen. If it doesn't then there is something wrong that I'm not sure about. If it does, it must be in a script somewhere. Use Please login or register to see this link.  but find "Screen.fullScreen" instead. It should tell you which script(s) Screen.fullScreen are in. Mainly search for Screen.fullScreen = true

Well, it could be your graphics card or a bug with your build. Not really sure about this because I never use anti-aliasing for my game.

Done some research with the old google, Its a bug with the current unity build, Something to do your project containing precompiled assemblies

Try updating Unity if you can, if you cannot, then report a bug to the Unity Tech and/or post on the official Unity forums (it has a lot more traffic than ArmedUnity)