This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
Danielbr

FPS tutorial

Question

hi

I was watching a tutorial on how to make a FPS, the more weapons are stuck if you can pass me a tutorial of animation with FPS I would be grateful

10 answers to this question

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hi,

what exactly you wanna know? how to make animations inside unity or something else?

looks so new in these things through games, I've seen several tutorials fps over all the weapons are stuck, I wanted this shot when the gun moves and when you press it too Move, kit like the one his most fps with my own animations

Please login or register to see this quote.

i'm reading again and again, but i can't understand... what exactly he want? :-\

Voce quer que ele coloque um tutorial em como adicionar novas armas para o FPS Kit dele?

se e isso eu posso to ajudar com isso cara :d

I think what he wants to say, is that he wants to add his own guns and when the player moves the gun moves. I think.

Well if your working in OMAs FPS kit you should only change the chlid of the gun, where it says SCAR erase the chlids and put your on Gun Model, if you want to change the reload animation and idle, you should bo the script and change the names of the animations to then one with gun model animations names, dont remember quite well which script it was, its either the machinegun script, the fps walker script, our the playeradwance script. look in them, just please make backups in case you get it wrong.