This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

themars2011

Who's going to pre-order BF4?

BF4  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to Pre-Order it?

• Yes
    • Im not sure
    • No, but I am going to buy it later
    • No, I prefer CoD Ghosts
    • No

Just like the title says, who's going to pre-order this awesome game?
I will definitly pre order the digital deluxe edition on origin because i want to play the beta.

I may buy this, but I'm definitely going to build a gaming PC first so I can get the most out of the game, plus there are other titles I'm interested in first the the Elder Scrolls MMO Game

Yeah, many great games coming out this year. Tough choice but BF4 is a must get in my opinion.

Any details about the next gen Halo release? Like will they finally release for PC again?

Idk, but I was really angry when they didn't release it for PC. Hopefully they will release for PC once again.

I was so annoyed they didn't release Halo 4 for PC, I planned to do a PC port of Halo in unity but I realised It would be a lot of work and would be better to do something original (I still bought the limited collectors edition if Halo 4 on Xbox though)

• Like 1

Battlefield 4... Are you going to preorder it? You may have been confused because of the poll options but most people who don't like Battlefield are COD fans but not always.

If you plan to buy this game, i see only two logical options. You can preorder and get more stuff for free, or you can wait till special offer. I purchased BF3  with 50% discount.

• Like 1

the other logical reason is because its too awesome to wait ;)  you wait for COD, you pre-order Battlefield :P

I know right! But I must say COD Ghosts is a renter. Worth $1 if at all but I WILL be buying BF4. Commander mode.. yes. 

• Like 1

The first thing imma do when i get bf4 is jump off a roof and parachute down, is bf4 for pc? and no daboss i will not check the website  or anything else on the interent other than this forum :P

Hahaha yeah it is for PC. It is supposed to be the best on the PC. But idk

Please login or register to see this quote.

Anyone who gets Ghost over BF4 will have their neck slit with a banana.

• Like 1