This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

DarkChaos

Armed Unity Community Mega Project

Special Features of this Epic Game  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Camera view:

• First Person View
    • Third Person View

He wants to make the textures for the game. I know french so don't worry about communication.

Name: Epic-Shot, Andrew IRL,

Specialty: Game Testing - Ideas Etc,

info - 21 Years old, Australia Looking for a project to help with :)

Name: Soenke

Speciality: Testing, Ideas, C# scripting

Manager: No

I think the idea of taichiu727 to create a google doc to collect ideas and for planning is very good. Or what do you thing?

@DarkChaos, it's just polite to speak the same language as everybody else. And because French people are a bit bitchy about language sometimes.

-Name: grim1690

-Speciality: Scripting (C#/Java), Modelling , Animation, Planning and Documentation

-Manager: Yes

Based on my experience I posted the Managers of some Sectors. All are subject to change. If you don't agree with something tell me. These are not final!

I'm good with being a manager of the Music/Sound/Voice Acting team... seeing as I'm the only current member.
To support my application I also have 6 years experience as a music producer in Scotland.

Might I also apply to test? I was one of the original finders of the Halo 2 'super jump' glitch.
It was hilarious and sometimes tactically useful, but yes I'd enjoy trying to break a game once again.

I could also be a tester to find bugs and glitches, if you want of course.

Hey chaos i wouldn't mind helping out with scripting also. id also be happy to help test.

How are we all gonna get in contact, i propose a skype group chat

Yep, Skype is the way to go for communication. Grim, you know what I'm talking about lol.

Everyone will be able to test it and report for bugs but we have a specialized team for this. In every stage if the game we will release demos so everyone can share his opinion. In addition everyone can fulfill every role but the main stuff will be made by the sector's members. For example I can animate things myself but I will focus mainly on scripting. We are not strictly organized in sectors, we have a flexible team.

I like the idea :)

Name: No1997 / Noah

Specialty: Modelling

Manager: No

When do we hear info about this project? or maybe a skype conversation with all of the members?

(devided in sections. All the sections having a skype conversation and the managers are put together to discuss what to do :B)

• Like 1

First I need everyone to contact me on Skype. Look in my profile for my name and add me. Then I will create a global group.

to be a texturer for this team, you need to be able to make your own texture for everything? Also can you get some pictures on google then change it or you have to make everything on scratch or take a pic yourself?

You need to make some of the textures. If we have a character for example we need a custom texture. But for things like a wooden block we can find images on google. As long as it is nice looking and it is free to use we will accept it.

We start this weekend!

@vlad222 do you have any of your prior to show us?