This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

DarkChaos

Armed Unity Community Mega Project

Special Features of this Epic Game  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Camera view:

• First Person View
    • Third Person View

Check the main thread poll. You want First Person View or Third Person View? I prefer First Person View.

@taichiu727 royal? LOL you mean loyal? xD

Maybe he's a king lol you will never know. I prefer first person if its appropriate for the game style.

Really what king? I only know of wah chiu

BTW the new link of nightbird's chatroom: Please login or register to see this link.

I'd like to see both views in the game and an easy way to switch between them, like in ARMA so players can choose, but for third person I think a more "over-the-shoulder" camera view would be better

• Like 1

True, maybe make both, a player chooses in the main menu options then just spawn the prefab according to there choice

I Want to help YoungDeveloper (after taken by darkness is done) with he's idea of making the chill world for armed unity :)

i somehow like first person view better... 

btw darkchaos here it is  (don't know why i am doiing this..) Please login or register to see this link.

Hey guys don't complain just let it be easy!

There is so much tools we can use there is Skype, Teamviewer, Teamspeak (if needed), Chatroom (forgot the name) and also i have a software like dropbox but it's better because it can store more than 100Gb and has a powerful desktop app so just drag & drop and your file will be online in public mode or private as you like and for ever.

Also i know marketing very well and i know how to make a game successful.

All we need is courage & confidence.

Gratz!

Or get a GIT repository, pretty hard to get used to and takes about 30 minutes to set up per computer. It is a extremely powerful tool to use for syncing projects! I figured out that Dropbox was unreliable so now I don't use it anymore.

I can help with coding. I know my fair share of C#.

If your going to do this properly, organised and maturely then count me in for scripting.

Everyone's whos in should get skype, have meetings bi weekly etc.

I personally think after reading about the people wanting an open world FPS, Look at the STALKER games and take inspiration from then.

And the coders that have signed up, you know Multiplayer scripting, have you chosen what multiplayer service to use.?

I think that's all i have to add for now. Just trying to help out.

EDIT. Or better yet, some one pay £5 for a 20 slot ts3 server. 

EDIT. First Person will be alot better then 3rd, for one you feel alot more involved in the game, and two, means the animating will be easier :)

Edited by Kazzack

I thought a open world, post apocalyptic fps would be great. I know it's a bit generic but we could mix it up

Edited by Zacstar11

Please login or register to see this quote.

That is the main idea until now.

BTW: 2 new members added!

We still need someone to make textures.

I know it's still early but when are you thinking about starting production? I'm really keen on starting!!

Edited by Zacstar11

i'm glad that more and more people want to take part in this dream :) ... we want now one two members to texture models... and then lets start ... 

From the quality of work I keep seeing from this forum i believe we can do something great with this project

Edited by Zacstar11

Please login or register to see this link.

Sorry to say but I will not be helping out on this project as stated in the link above

Please login or register to see this quote.

Please speak English. 

(Read this: Please login or register to see this link. )

Edited by No1997
  • Like 1