This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

DarkChaos

Armed Unity Community Mega Project

Special Features of this Epic Game  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Camera view:

• First Person View
    • Third Person View

maybe a skype group chat would be better for this? or some other IM service, i feel as though this will spiral out of control too quickly :P

• Like 1

We also need to assign one person who will have main control over the actual unity project! I will probably start making some obvious props later today or tomorrow (things like lamp posts, cones, tables) to get us started and help the map developers

Please login or register to see this quote.

we said a chatroom would be perfect... i'm going to start one soon :d

• Like 1

Yes, please create a group chat for this matter because it helps make the responses come quicker and it helps clean up the forum.

We need someone to make textures. I have some knowledge on photoshop and I can edit images as I want but I have difficulties creating one from scratch. When we get the chatroom communication will be easier so I am looking forwards to it. In a week or so I will post the features we are going to make and a checklist or progress.

here is a fast chatroom , i obviously didn't made it from scatch but it has so many settings and it seems good for start 

Please login or register to see this link.

NOTE : Browser will say to you that it may be risky to run this Java application, click allow it harmless :d

Good luck doing this without some sort of contract/non-disclosure agreement. Or else you'll have a lot of kids releasing the work without the groups permission.

• Like 1

True, people can just lie about their skills then take all of the stuff and then leave. That's why I am the only one who owns the project in my team.

Thanks for the idea. Some sort of security will be made to protect the files. I was thinking of hash encryption

Please join the chatroom!

no the chatroom is full... so that doesnt work :P

Guys here is it, i host it to my own free server Please login or register to see this link.

much better and no limitations 

Edited by nightbird0

Not working for me, it just keeps on saying loading forever... then eventually it says 

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to directonlinestorage.allalla.com

sorry guys i re-named the folder but i didn't update the link .. now is working here 

note the link is temporary ... as you can see is on an old url i already had, so i'm creating an new domain and i will post that within the next few days !

Edited by nightbird0

About the hierarchy: Managers will be the leaders of each sector. They will be chosen by me and they will be responsible and trustworthy members of this community. They will be the only ones who will have access to the project files! The project folder must be zipped before uploaded and password protected. You will have to send this password to other managers so they can open it. Any violation of this safety measures will be punished. If you give the project to other people then you are removed from the team and you lose your privileges as well as you will be sued. Giving away the project is considered immature and I hope no one will do it. Git Hub will be used as a place to upload the files.

Please login or register to see this quote.

It's not that simple. -.-

But you're taking the right approach.

Whenever I sell graphics, I usually send a non-disclosure agreement to the customer until they purchase the rights to the product.

Google the non-disclosure agreement on Google.

• Like 1

Yeah, saying that will only make a little difference then people would still steal despite the risks. You must have a agreement and loyal members for this to be successful. Some dumbass joined my team a few months ago and asked for the project because he can do "everything". After he asked it multiple times, he left the team. Just some things to keep in mind.