This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

DarkChaos

Armed Unity Community Mega Project

Special Features of this Epic Game  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Camera view:

• First Person View
    • Third Person View

Please login or register to see this quote.

noo noo! We have positive attitude here only ! :)

Edited by YoungDeveloper
  • Like 1

I doubt that this project will have 100+ members because some people like to work on their own project where they have freedom to do their own thing, also not many active users on this forum. Probably only less than 1% of entire armedunity members are active. And some people won't have interest in joining a team (like this one). And also the argument kinda reflects the personalities of this forum so some people dont even want to bother working with them. Probably 10-20 or maybe even 30 people will join but I'm not sure about the 100s yet. Maybe in the future when armedunity becomes really popular. Anyway, I wish you guys luck on completing this project.

Name: SilentX (Kolton)

Specialty: Level Design

Manager: No

Edited by silentx

Managers will control sectors. All files will be kept on github so people can easily access them but not delete them. DaBossTMR would you like to join us? I would be honored if you could.

No sorry, but I have my own team and game :/

I may be able to help in scripting once in a while when I'm bored.

Name : Nightbird0 [John]

Specialty : C# Programming (Even i know c# i'm new in using it in Unity so i need easy work for me (at start at least :d )) , and i can be level tester since i'm good on finding bugs glitches etc

And no , not manager.. 

I'm learning to model in the free time from my project, I'm happy to create basic models (props mainly) because this would help me learn quicker and it would be nice to help the community project

oo what a shame ... dude you really Boss in unity :) rethink it .. please :d

Edited by nightbird0

Rethink it? Okay, I'm not joining this project. Maybe in the future if you guys really convince me.

the idea is attractive but it lacks a lot of information about the project:
the organizational leadership is not defined, the specification is not done, it lacks the most important game desing is it? outside the COD style BF3 therefore a war game FPS / TPS with open and closed maps, it lacks information about the time of the history and background.
Then the serious stuff:
- Economic model?
- Solo or multiplayer game?
- Distribution platform?
- Set to create a specific platform or multi-platform?
- Target age and type of nest
short a few key questions before starting a project ...

darkchaos i am in too,  

Name: taichiu727 (Magnus) 

Specialty: Modelling(ok but still learning), Scripting( new but still learning)  

Manager: no

I'm also happy to manager certain aspects of the game, my details are:

Email: ben.towny96@hotmail.co.uk

If you just send me information on what props need modelling ill work on them after that! I'll be able to make things like barrels, external walls and other types of props.

Name: Connor

-Speciality: Scripting (C++/UnityScript... i cannot code in c#)

-Manager: No

In what part of the game development?

you know c++ and you don't know c# ? weird :)

I can code in c#... but not enough to help this project ;) so its easier to say i cant :P

So if anything is going to come from this project we need to discuss (preferably in mails/shoutbox/chat) all the important aspects of this project.
In fact I think even a new mini forum would be extremely useful (e.g. "Community Projects"), if not within this one then perhaps an outside one can be created for this project specifically.
All in all this is a wonderful idea, even if people can only help now and again when they have free time. I'm 100% behind this project so long as we can be mature, kind and logical.

actually if we finally did it , it would be byfar one of the best projects in unity because i didn't see any team more than 10 people working together in unity ... and yeah we will need a new subforum 

True. But we must try hard. Remember guys: If you have fun during its creation then the result will be outstanding! It only needs positive thinking and a good team collaboration!