This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

DaBossTMR

[EDITOR] Populate Terrain with Grass

Hey guys, I feel really good today especially on a Sunday, still have homework to do :/

Anyway, this is a in-editor script "wizard" to help make your terrains populated with grass. Really useful for jungles, plains, or forests (pretty much places with a lot of grass). So here is the script :) no credits required!

PUT IN EDITOR FOLDER IN ORDER FOR THIS TO WORK

CREDITS TO: Please login or register to see this link. for creating cutting and growing grass, for that version, Please login or register to see this link.

Me for creating a wizard and organization.

TO USE THIS SCRIPT: 1] Navigate to Terrain -> Populate with Grass, and read the note at the top of the window.

2] If you already selected a terrain object before clicking on the button (Terrain -> Populate with Grass), then the "terrain to populate" object should already be filled for you. If not, drag in the terrain you want to populate

3] Set the grass density (more = slower but looks better)

4] (OPTIONAL) Set the grass patch detail (recommend leaving it at 16, but it controls the spread of grass)

5] Click "Populate" and it should update your terrain.

PopulateTerrainGrass (C#):

Please login or register to see this spoiler.
  • Like 1

This is nice... But i don't like the "Unrealistic" Tiling. Nice though if you cover the whole terrain then edit what you want - don't want... Nice share thank you.