This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hello there my friends! Allow me to introduce me to your page! Let's start smooth ;)

Our group name is ChameleonRocketGames and we're a group of two currently. We live in Sweden both and we are 15-16 (I'm 16 and my friend is 15 ofc) and we haven't yet published any game but we've had showcase on YT. What we're currently working on is a game about zombies. Not only zombies, it's also about story and horror. Well, mostly horror xD. Anywho, we've been working on this game about half a year now, and the game is called Last Zone. It's our first game we've ever made, sort of...

I will later on publish videos about the game, like updates. I have loads of videos in my drive but I haven't had the time to publish them onto YouTube because of all the school work we have... Note that we finish school soon :P.

Now into something more specific: My name is Joseph and I'm 16 as said. I'm from Sweden but my origins are Spanish. What I do for work in our group is programming in both Java and C# and I also animate 3D models, for example guns and so. 

My friend is 15 and he's our world modeller and 3d modeller (he just began with 3d modelling so it will take time :P) and he also makes sound for the game(s). That's all the information I can give from him, probably don't have permission to say more about him! Sry!

That's actually all I have to say now. I will be in touch, by helping other people in the forums :)

Check out our website and/or YouTube (not a must). 

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

That's all, love, CRG.

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the forums Chameleon! Nice game you got there, I looked at the update videos already and I really liked the music a lot (really creepy). You can post your game in the 'Showcase' section. I finish school in about 2 weeks so I am totally excited for that. If you need more help, just post in the 'Need Help' section and I also code in C# :)

Wish you best luck to your game and team,

- DaBossTMR

• Like 1

Thanks for the lovely welcomes :) 

Thanks @DaBossTMR, but that's how the game looked like when we first started it. About to render a newer video and going to upload it to YT. I will certainly post the demo in the showcase! BTW, the game is gonna be free, and coop multiplayer, so guys in the forums, dont worry :)

• Like 1

Welcome!  Your group sounds great, I can't wait to play! As DaBoss said before, want ANY help with ANYTHING RELATED to unity post it in the 'Need Help'. if you need help with something UNRELATED to unity PLEASE PLEASE post in 'Off Topic', NOT 'Need Help'.

• Like 1

Hey, a suggestion is to open up 10 tabs (or how many videos you have) pin them all and multiuoad all your videos then go to school. When you come home, they should be finished and you can post links to your post! You can also share the demo via PM if you want.

@DaBossTMR: That's really a good idea but the thing is that I have to render the videos and put up text etc. Also I would like to upload the videos every 2 week or so. So you have more excitement to see the next video :P

Yeah, on Friday, me and my friend are gonna work on the public Demo. It's going to be uploaded to my site and here aswell :)

There is no need to send me a friend invite after i posted on your thread, you're still a new member, and we don't know you. ;)

Hey there! Welcome to ArmedUnity! 

I'm looking forward to your great ideas and all...

Also, if you would like I can produce a professional looking website for you! 

Here's an examples of my game's website: Please login or register to see this link.