This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

xH1GHxR3Zx

Seeking Help from ANYONE!

Hello, I am the founder of 357studios and I am looking for any kind of help. Any one who can script, design, and/or help with any other kind of programming would be REALLY helpful. I have been trying to create a FPS game in unity but have no scripting experiences. PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU! :)

Below is some information on my game that I am trying to create:

Game Information:

I am trying to make a FPS survival game in Unity 3D called "ECHO." The game is going to consist of modern day weapons such as the ACR and M4A1. There will be zombies, shops, vehicles, health, a money system, and more. You will be able to purchase weapons from local/nearby shops as you go along and survive for as long as you can. The game will also switch from day to night and your score will be placed on how many zombies were killed that day. When you get killed, the scores will be added up from Day 1, to the last day you were killed. Try and make a NEW HIGH SCORE and travel throughout the entire ECHO maps. There will be a fast travel feature which allows you to travel (or teleport)  between maps. The maps are HUGE open areas with intense fights every step of the way. The player will also be able to have abilities (or attributes) and level up throughout the game. When the player levels up, you will be gained a certain amount of TOKENS to upgrade your players stats. You can also upgrade your weapons and vehicles to make YOU the ultimate 'One Man Army.' ECHO will have a login screen when you first start the game and you will have to register/login in order to save your stats. When you die in the game, your upgrades, level and attributes DO NOT reset. You will maintain that level and keep your weapons, but the game will start over from a different  spawn area as the last one.

About 357studios:

357studios was established in 2011. We started making maps for other game designers in 2011 and 2012. We decided to create our own video game in 2013 (this year). We have been struggling A LOT for the past couple of months. Every 357studio member was let go due to lack of activity. I am now the only one here and iam looking for anyone who can program and/or design in Unity 3D. Every contributor will receive credit that he or she deserves.

Edited by 357studios

Like i always say: what can you do, information about your game... etc.... no1 wants to join a team when you have no information about them.

• Like 3

Please login or register to see this quote.

Yea sorry and thanks for the reminder.

Game Information:

I am trying to make a FPS survival game in Unity 3D called "ECHO." The game is going to consist of modern day weapons such as the ACR and M4A1. There will be zombies, shops, vehicles, health, a money system, and more. You will be able to purchase weapons from local/nearby shops as you go along and survive for as long as you can. The game will also switch from day to night and your score will be placed on how many zombies were killed that day. When you get killed, the scores will be added up from Day 1, to the last day you were killed. Try and make a NEW HIGH SCORE and travel throughout the entire ECHO maps. There will be a fast travel feature which allows you to travel (or teleport)  between maps. The maps are HUGE open areas with intense fights every step of the way. The player will also be able to have abilities (or attributes) and level up throughout the game. When the player levels up, you will be gained a certain amount of TOKENS to upgrade your players stats. You can also upgrade your weapons and vehicles to make YOU the ultimate 'One Man Army.' ECHO will have a login screen when you first start the game and you will have to register/login in order to save your stats. When you die in the game, your upgrades, level and attributes DO NOT reset. You will maintain that level and keep your weapons, but the game will start over from a different  spawn area as the last one.

About 357studios:

357studios was established in 2011. We started making maps for other game designers in 2011 and 2012. We decided to create our own video game in 2013 (this year). We have been struggling A LOT for the past couple of months. Every 357studio member was let go due to lack of activity. I am now the only one here and iam looking for anyone who can program and/or design in Unity 3D. Every contributor will receive credit that he or she deserves.

Thank You! 

Please login or register to see this quote.

Sorry, but you can't use OMA's name without permission! Haha just kidding.

• Like 1

you should update your front post with that information, also, add some proof that your serious, a website, previous work any current progress would support this, there arent many people who will join an empty team unless they can be 'founders' or members of management :)

I have almost a hundred different weapon models that I can modify in blender if needed and I would like to help. Pm me if possible