This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
B3AST

Helicopter that shoots rocket and holds more people.(Help)

Question

I have the Multiplayer FPS Kit by PokeYoshi and I need to know 1.) how to make the helicopter shoot rockets 2.) how to have other players press e and end up in one place in the helicopter (pilot seat) press e again and end up in the passenger seat etc. Can someone help?

9 answers to this question

First of all,the kit is made by OMA,the owner of this forum :),pokeyoshi made it multiplayer (hx for that ur awesome!).

If u look around the forums,you will see there is already a topic made on SHOOTING ROCKETS FROM HELICOPTER.For the Interactivity of more players,I think u should check around the SCRIPTS section first,to see if there is nothing,if not,check the tutorial part (i meen if u dont get an answer on this topic by people who know)

If not,wait till u get an answer or google it :)

Hope your game will work :d

Please login or register to see this quote.

I Know your problem but i cant help,just google/youtube it or check old posts on rockets for the helicopter :)

If you know how to make a "player" shoot, you should know how to make the helicopter shoot. It's the same concept. Just bigger. :d

• Like 1

Take the rocket launcher script and import it into your player. Deactivate and make it active on trigger (once inside the heli).

You should know with what I am going with here.

Unless you thought that all you need is a multiplayer kit and you could create one of the best games without even knowing coding.

Anyways I'm not here to comment on your abilities.

If you need further assistance then just simply reply.

• Like 1

Yep its pretty simple. I did this myself months ago 

missles at 1:02 if you need any help message me on youtube. but its really simple you should have no problem 

• Like 1