This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Hello I want to work with a group of over dedicated people who will make my life easy

The game I would love to develop is a fallout 3 style game no real details on it the game may be sold depending on the qaultiy and the revenue will be split evenly I do not care how good you are or how much experience you have as long as you want to work with on this game key things which will be part of the game are

textures

guns with animations

city with buildings many fully interactible

quest script

dialog script

music

urban assets

To join just ask and tell me what you can contribute to the game I really want the whole community a part of this game also you can just help out once if you want no real commitment required

Check in with me I'll have more info

• Like 1

Ya all are welcome just do what you can send me the package and you'll get credite or you can help me throughout the entire game and become a full on member tell me what you want to do and do it really

I'd love to be on the team as FO3 is my favorite game- but I'm too lazy, plus I'm a solo developer so that contradicts my existence. xD

New Information:

The game will be free world the whole goal will be to find a single key scattered in the massive world (4,000x4,000) The map itself will be divided into 3 sections the first is a city scape set on an island, the 2nd is grasslands, 3rd desert the biggest

Each section will share unique components from stories and different times such as architecture like Victorian then modern

Overall I want to have a dark atmosphere and story that feels real

Scripts needed will not be listed until later

If you want to help just send me a picture of the model and the model with some info so if I sell the game you can get some money and credit

Anyone can help

If you want to really get involved just pm me and we can talk so shalom

-“Die wêreld sal floreer onder ons reël.”-

-The great nation of Gwadoya