This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
SameenIbne

Free Aks-74u w/ Normal Maps and Textures.

Ready to shoot some badies in a dark alley? Or invade a compound in Iraq? Well you need a weapon, and what better to do it with then a gun made from the same people who made the legendary Ak – 47.

Introducing the Aks – 74u, deadly, accurate, and scary.

Please login or register to see this link.

Package Details:

Verts : 3596
Faces : 2471
Formats Included – DAE, 3DS, FBX, OBJ.
Native Format – .Blend

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.  Aks-74u-Side-300x168.png Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.  Aks-74u-Solid-2-300x168.pngPlease login or register to see this link. Screenshot1-300x154.png

The original post here at this site : Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by SameenIbne
  • Like 2

I think the file size is to large and is taking forever to load, next time try uploading to photobucket and using a direct link from there instead of uploading to the site, uploading here costs bandwidth which costs OMA money.

I did not upload, I used my site - BlendControl, as the link :) I don't seem to get what's the problem..

Nevermind, it's not chrome its your website. I can't even access a cached version of it, I don't know what the problem is but there must be something wrong with your website as I have a 20mbps internet connection.

Yes, so is the site :) I aim to be the best source of free models by December this year :)

OH AND AREN'T YOU THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM, YOU ARE A LEGEND! :d YOU'RE THE REASON I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE AT ACHIEVING WHAT I STATED! <3

I have to use a proxy to get to the website. Don't know why but whatever.

I am sure you will get the best model sharing award for the year if you keep releasing these!

Gimme another week for more 6-7 packages! :) I really love this forum! And No problem, the AK was just the start :P

This site is just starting out so support it! :)