This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Bomshi2

Lonely World

Lonely World - First Person Shooter turned into a Third Person Shooter

Hello Community,
Iam Lonely World on Youtube and I create an Multiplayer Zombie Game called Lonely World.

If you are interested to join, please look at this link (Please login or register to see this link. )

Latest Picture:

graphicst2jx1.jpg

Latest Video(OLD)

Edited by Bomshi2
  • Like 1

Looks nice, did you make that G36 model by yourself? If not where did you get it! Its so sexy! Also if your looking for team members put up a thread here: Please login or register to see this link. Goodluck with your game!

Looks nice.

@Master Chief

I think it is from turbosquid comes without textures, i'm pretty sure I have it in one of my projects.

I think it is this one: Please login or register to see this link.

Might be this one: Please login or register to see this link.

First of all, I posted two times the same video:

So the Second is now fixed! ^#(^

No, Ive modeled by myself.

And This Model have some textures:

Very old picture:

Please login or register to see this link.

Looks like your pretty much doing the whole Nazi zombies feel. Might as well sketch a mystery box aswell. Can never go wrong with a good ole fashion mystery box.

Example Mystery Box Scripts:

Activate Box:

Please login or register to see this code.

Mystery Box:

Please login or register to see this code.

Some of it's kinda redundant but eh, it's just an example ;)

-edit-

Just realized something funny too lmao If you notice, your not discharging shell casings. Your discharging entire rounds. You might want to replace that with another model

This looks very nice, but you need to implement a smart spawning system so the zombies will never spawn in the players view. It just makes it look a lot smoother. Nice work dude, keep it up.

@ocular

Could you post that script in the scripts section so other people will find it.

Thanks.

Please login or register to see this quote.

I also must say, that this video is old. The Zombies dont spawn in the middle of nowhere. They spawn at a position, that the players dont can go to it ...

You can play this Game with others. There will be a Multiplayer that is very close to Pre-Alpha for Youtube Subscribers. And then the Aplha comes out and you will able to play it ...

No, I meant that as a joke. 'Lonely World' is filled with zombies so it isn't really lonely. I will try the alpha when I have time.

Looks nice, but i just checked your facebook, the Scar-H is a Mk16 from thefree3dmodels.com

Please login or register to see this link.

Anyway gj with the arms, looks nice.

the unwrap is alright, but you still have a lot to learn. Try search up a bit more on it. For example the lines are very crooked, and straight lines are always better. Also they are broken into many bits, and so there are going to be lots of very obvious seams on the model as a result. You can stitch them back together without having to reunwrap, so learn that as well.

No %-(

I modeled this gun myself and not download some shit on the web !

Why are so many people think about it ?

Don't worry. I agree with YoungDev, it looks completely different.

Anyway, I saw your texture for gloves, and also for gun.

1) MW2, I think texture for gloves. Did you bake the texture onto the hands, or more probably I think you cut out textures from the gloves and pasted it onto your own. If this is indeed the case be wary, Infinity ward can have something against you in court(they won't bring u to court, but just saying). If it is your own then thats fine

2) The gun. Try make your own textures. Using photo sources like that results in pretty bad textures.

Mhmm the texture makes it look very similar to the other model though, if it was different it wouldn't be mistaken as often.

Yes. I was looking for textures so I took the textures from the Gloves from MW2. I actually must say, that I look for new Textures because I forgot this about the issue ...

I don't think the texturing is done for the M4 because there is a white spot. I think you already know that but I'm just saying. :d