This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
BxPanda7

Where is Unity installed (Mac)

Question

Hello, i am working on a 3rd person zombie game (a little like resident evil) and i downloaded the gta perspective and movement files because that's kinda how i want the game to feel, but the problem is i don't know where to put these files, because i don't know where all my other unity files are on my macbook.

If someone knows where they are, please let me know, i would really appreciate it.

Btw, i'm a beginner in Unity, because i was working on fpsc before, but fpsc i kinda crap and i really don't like it, so i will probably need some other help in the future, for things like hitboxes, guns, scripting help (because i can't script and i don't really have the courage to start with it ): ) and other stuff.

Thank's in advance, BxPanda7

2 answers to this question

what do you need to find???

if you need to find the project folder. if so go to the search bar and write the name of you project and then go inside the assets folder and there you will have all the things that you see in you project tab in unity

i hoped this helped