This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

armedunity.com uses cookies to improve user experience.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer.

Sign in to follow this  
zoki

In-game Ads Y8 Partnership - ecpm $1-3

Hello Armed Unity members!

After we, Y8.com, were and still are actively working with Unity WebGL games for more than 4 years, I am glad to inform you about an upcoming feature from our end. For quite few months now we had a small and closed beta circle of game partnership of various technologies (unity webgl, html5, pluginfree engines etc..) and in the upcoming month or two, we will publicly introduce our plan and chance to additionally monetize your online games.

In case this topic is in the wrong section, I apologize as I couldn't find a more appropriate one.

Back on topic, what we offer is:

- Adsense Ads

- 50% of in-game video ads

- 10-40% of content page ads

- API tools for online features

- QA testing

What we need:

- long-term relationship with quality individuals or teams

- quality games

- online versions, leaving the standalone or mobile for your own plans and releases

What is worked on

- a custom dashboard where any developer can see stats for his/her games, in bulk or individual

- simplified API guide documentation

- new features and better support for all current and upcoming partners

The given example of ecmp $1-3 is mostly for all types of accepted games, although I can verify that the games which have highest ecpm are 3D based, from which the 3D First Person Shooters are always around the top performer. This doesn't mean that hits like 2D physics won't have good results as well.

Feel free to use the Please login or register to see this link. at Y8 website, or directly write in here or in PM and we'll move onto the next process. If you have any questions, do let me know!

Looking forward playing your games!

Zoki.

• Like 1